Home Contents Insurance


What is it?

Home contents insurance provides you with financial protection in the event of damage to items by incidents such as fire, theft or flooding.  There are many other perils that can be included within your policy and cover can include elements such as identity theft, loss of keys or freezer contents. We can help you tailor your policy to best meet your individual needs.


Who needs it?

Anyone who owns or rents a property that is furnished should have adequate household contents insurance in place. In the event of severe damage to your property the cost of replacing items of furniture, electrical items and personal possessions can be extremely high. Having contents insurance is not a legal requirement but if you are letting your property it may be a condition of your tenancy agreement.


What having home contents insurance cover means to you?

Furnishing a property can be very expensive and by having the right insurance policy in place you can be reassured in knowing that you are protected against the considerable costs involved in replacing your household contents.